RATIONAL IN MIND SPIRITUAL IN SOUL

When I say I am a rationalist,
                   I don't mean I am an atheist who laugh at the belief system, I don't mean I burn religious books I don't mean I don't believe in the almighty or the creator, I don't mean I disrespect others faith, I don't mean I find every words in my "birth religion" to be bluff but I appease all other religions, I don't mean I am a materialist and I describe idealism as a conspiracy of the state.  😒😒 😒😒😒

Rather I mean,
                I first observe,understand,analyse and then I accept something , I think twice before I believe anything , I never ignore any possible opinion , I believe in the need of lateral thinking , I believe that every incident has a cause which is comprehensible , I believe that we can describe all phenomena by accurate observation and precise reasoning , above all I believe in a scientific approach of life.😄😄😄😄😄



When I say I am a spiritualist,
                   I don't mean  I am a worshiper of God , I don't mean I have hardcore belief in religious preaches , I don't mean I float in the ocean of faith and forget the coarse truth of the physical world , I don't mean I am a rigid idealist , I don't mean I just go with the flow while giving in my future in the hands of fortune.😒😒😒😒😒

Rather I mean,
                I go deep in my mind and look for the truth , I become sublime and feel the abstractness of the universe  while being conscious about the material world , I follow my intuitions 'cause  I know they never misguide me , I search eternity and I empower myself so that I can fight my problems in the physical world.😃



 What I want to say is that,
I am a seeker of truth.I am searching the eternal truth.For that I have to understand the world and realise my inner being . I think lateral and scientific interpretation of the world only is needed to understand our problems and solve them.We are in search of the reality,origin and fate of our universe and ourselves. Only stepwise logical discussion and thorough observation can make us successful.But until we contemplate to a state where our minds become clear we can't see the truth. Our soul is a reflection of the universe. As clear image is seen in calm water without any ripples we can see the truth only when our mind is calm. That's how both rational thinking and spiritual feeling is needed if we really try to find out the eternal truth.
                                                                                                                             thank you

                                                                🙇  🙇  🙏  🙏  🙇  🙇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

নিরীশ্বরবাদীর দ্বন্দ্ব

পরিবেশ চৈতন্য